3D & 4D Ultrasound Service
for East Texas
For expectant parents, an opportunity to see and interact with their baby-to-be is accompanied by priceless joy and emotions. At SonoCare of East Texas, we bring you contemporary 3D ultrasound and live-in motion 4D Ultrasound services to allow expectant parents and their friends / families see their baby yawn, smile, close and open their eyes, and play peek-a-boo. By visiting the Tyler Texas center of SonoCare, you can enjoy this unforgettable experience via ultrasound images and even invite your family and friends along to share your joyous moments.
Why Choose SonoCare of East Texas?
- Experts at work: You surely don’t want just about anybody doing your ultrasound. Isn’t it? At SonoCare, experts are at work, which makes it easy for you to undergo the procedures without any worry. Owned and operated by a sonographer and managed by an experienced Radiologist certified by the Board, our ultrasound center offers top-notch services to its clients, which is quite unmatched in the East Texas region.
- Board certified Radiologist as Medical Director: Our ultrasound service is monitored closely by Dr. Kevin Short – our Medical Director, who is a board certified Radiologist, thus ensuring quality and safety for our clients.
- Certified Provider: Certified by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography, and conforming to state licensing requirements, SonoCare is an ultrasound center where you will get value for money.
- Sonographers certified by ARDMS: You are in safe hands at SonoCare as all our employees are sonographers certified by ARDMS. Since an experienced and expert sonographer will be performing your scan, who has adequate knowledge in doing diagnostic and elective ultrasounds, you need not fear about any problems. At the helm of affairs is Julie Wood – our owner and lead technologist, who has more than 25 years’ of ultrasound imaging experience under her belt. She had undertaken a rigorous testing to get herself registered through the ARDMS. In case our experts spot any problems during your sonography session, we will notify your health care provider at once!
- Recognized: With credentials in the fields of OB/GYN and Vascular certified by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers, Julie Wood is held in high esteem by our sonographers for her professionalism and dedication. Having trained at the New York based SUNY Perinatal Center to gain experience in OB, she has shouldered the responsibility of getting as many as 7 vascular labs across the country accredited. Her professional experience is surely extraordinary! For the last 7 years, she has volunteered at the Crisis Pregnancy Center, thus doing her fair share for the community.
- Ease of scheduling: Our professional, amicable staff offers elective and diagnostic ultrasounds Monday to Friday from 8:00-6:00, and between 8:00 and 2:00 on Saturday. So, you can easily schedule your appointment based on what 3D/4D ultrasound packages you need.
- Convenient Location: Favorably located in the center of Tyler Texas, 3 blocks inside the loop by Chile’s, our ultrasound center is easily accessible to all.
- Affordable pricing: Unlike many other clinics where getting 3D/4D ultrasound images would break the bank, we at SonoCare offer ultrasound services at affordable prices, which are convenient to use and benefit from.
So, come to SonoCare to see your babies with amazing clarity, thanks to our state-of-the-art ultrasound equipments, and soak this miracle in our warm, family-friendly setting.
Related Links: 4D Ultrasounds | Gender Determination | Diagnostic Ultrasound | Pregnancy | Tyler Texas | East Texas | Northeast Texas