This test evaluates stroke risk, and uses a detailed doppler to test the common, internal, external carotid arteries as well as the vertebral and subclavian arteries. Spectral waveform analysis performed. No prep work by the patient is needed.
This test tests the blood pressure of the arms and legs. If there is a drop in blood pressure in the legs then it's possible that the patient has a high probability of arterial occlusive disease. A great screening tool for Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD).
This test uses a detailed doppler of the common femoral artery, superficial femoral artery, popliteal, peroneal, posterior tibial, and anterior tibial ateries. Spectral waveform analysis performed. This is a great exam to evaluate Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD).
- Lower Extremity Arterial Doppler Unilateral
- Upper Extremity Arterial Doppler Bilateral
- Upper Extremity Arterial Doppler Unilateral
- Lower Extremity Venous Doppler Bilateral
- Lower Extremity Venous Doppler Unilateral
- Upper Extremity Venous Doppler Bilateral
- Upper Extremity Venous Doppler Unilateral
- Renal Artery Duplex/Doppler
- Abdominal Aorta Duplex Doppler